Friday, October 10, 2008

Costume Drama!

Strike 1! I thought that Ryder should be a cow for Halloween because "moo" was the only animal sound he knew. I ordered the costume and this is what we got. The size was toddler 1-2. It was so tight. He actually looked really funny in it, but he could barely stand up straight because it was so tight. The arms ride up and even the hood is tight. We decided to send it back to the farm!



Strike 2! April taught Ryder the horse sound so that was choice number 2. Ryder is loving horses right now, but this costume didn't work out so much either. Again really funny, but not worthy of Halloween. Cassie taught Ryder the monkey, so that is what we decided on. The costume is still in the mail so hopefully we don't strike out!

14 comments:

Bingham fam said...

WELL HE IS CUTE IN EVERY COSTUME! SERIOUSLY THAT BABY SHOULD BE A MODEL!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

hahahahahahahahahhahaha..... I am pretty sure that might be all I can say. You guys are the only ones who have the ability to help me feel better... I have been bummed and this pic just made me feel better... I think we should play dress-up with Ryder ALL the time...

Mrs. Brindley said...

So, the cow costume is hysterical! You told me it was tight, but I can't believe it was that tight! Ryder is so cute! I can't wait to see what the next costume is going to be!

Unknown said...

That is "udderly" too funny!! hahaha. Can't wait to see the monkey - hope it fits!

our family said...

I can't believe you sent back the cow costume!!!! I was laughing so hard. poor kid, squished to death. He is so cute. Hope you are doing good. I really want to see you and Kelli with her new baby. Hope your monkey works better. That is what My is being and she won't wear the dang costume!!!

Andrea said...

Very Cute!! Ryder will look cute in anything he wears:)

Anika said...

SHAN! OH MY! I am laughing so hard... seriously! That cow costume is AMAZING...-LY tight! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

Auger Family said...

Love it! Well if the monkey doesn't work let me know! We have a giraffe that is super cute! He is so dang cute!

Adrie said...

That cow costume is so funny!

The Higginson's said...

Even though the costume is REALLY tight, I think he looks darling in it. I can't wait to see him in the monkey!!!

Anonymous said...

That cow costume is so dang funny! I was laughing my head off. Fingers crossed for the monkey costume. AAAH, the joys of Halloween.

Katie said...

So cute! I love that you have costume dramma too. But, he is such a cutie!!! Good luck with the monkey costume.

Adrie said...

I had to go private e-mail me your e-mail address so we can stay in touch through blogging adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com

mmattin said...

Those costumes are hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I hope you kept them, just for a good laugh anyway.