Sunday, April 19, 2009

NEW NEWS!

I guess it has been a while since I updated our blog. A lot happens in four months! First of all, we are expecting another baby September 3rd and we just found out that it's a boy! We are really excited to have another boy. Ryder will have a little brother to keep him company. I am hoping that they can entertain each other. I hear that works out real well. Also we have moved! A little over a month ago Brad asked if I would mind if he put our house up for sale. I said that I didn't care because I really didn't think anything would happen. Then 8 days later, someone bought our house. I was shocked and a little upset at first, but I feel good about it now. We are building a house this summer pretty close to where our old house was. We are staying in the Hales' basement while we build. We took this picture on moving day after we cleaned out the house. I was kind of sad to leave, but I am excited about our new house.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Shannon!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is exciting news another baby boy!! They're great! That just means you get to keep going so you can get a girl too!! Are you going to be in the same ward when you build your new house?

The Daley Fam said...

Oh my goodness. That's a lot of change in the last four months. I'm so happy you're pregnant. That's so exciting! I think you definitely need to post some baby bump pictures. I bet you're darling!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay your too nice sayin im hot... I about fell out of my seat with that one... I am soo sick of my stupid post-prego body... uhhh.. okay anyways, sat was fun but you didn't come play games and I was sad. I am hoping that Ryder is feeling better now and we need to do another gno before Laura leaves... I miss you and cant wait for new baby hales... Chole has sooo many options.. haha

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Congrats You guys!!!! I want a boy!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Congratulations that is a lot of fun new stuff! That is so fun to have two boys close together like that! I am so excited for you!

Katie said...

Hey! How fun. I have missed your posts! Congrats on the brother. Nick is now realizing that Lexi is a girl and tells me it is time for a boy to be in my tummy. LOL

**I think I may know who bought your house. How great that it sold so fast. 8 days! -wow-

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I am so happy for you it was great seeing you the other night!! Wicked was great!! You have the cutes belly !! love ya

Andrea said...

Yea for another boy!! That is so fun! Good luck on building your house!

reno and mel said...

Congrats! I have not seen you guys forever!!! When we get home from the summer we definitely need to get together. I know we always say that, but we do!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on expecting. Snip, Snails, and puppy dog tails- nothing is better than little boys.

We were shocked and sad to hear of your selling so quickly. Good luck and keep in touch.
XOXO

Mr. and Mrs. Hancock said...

I need to see your new house! I hear Mikey helped move you in! I love you Shan! I need to see you soon! XOXO

tjandash said...

That is such exciting news you guys!! We haven't even had the chance to meet Ryder yet. We are the worst. Two boys is so much fun. A little wild but fun.

Nicole said...

That is so awesome that you sold your house so fast..meant to be!! You are so cute pregnant!! I wish I could be so small and cute pregnant!! I hope all is going good with you guys!!

sbj said...

shannon, congrats on selling your house! that's great, especially considering the state of everything. oh, and where was i when you announced you were having another boy? must have missed that lunch room conversation.
hope you're doing well!
-sara beth