Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ryder has cousins!

Lately Ryder is really into small chairs. He loves to crawl up in them and sit. He is always so proud of himself. He usually crawls up, smiles at himself and then claps is hands. His clap is one fist and one open hand. It is pretty funny.
So Ryder does have some cousins. Kim and her kids are here visiting for the whole month of June. I think Ryder is still a little young to understand what is going on, but it is fun to see them play together. Ryder isn't very good at sharing. Hopefully he will get some practice! This is Ben, Ryder and Lily.

Brad, Ryder and new baby Kate. She is the sweetest baby!
Ryder giving Ben a birthday kiss. Happy Birthday Ben!
Lil and Ryder... Ben was done with the pictures.




7 comments:

The Higginson's said...

Ryder is looking just as old as his cousins. It is so nice when the kids have cousins to go and play with and to keep them occupied. I can't believe how big Kim's kids are. Lily has looks so old from the last time I saw them. It is fun to have cousins to play with. I am glad Ryder h

Anika said...

We just look at Ryder and smile! He is the cutest little thing... but how could he not be with your and Brad'd genes?!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the b-day kisses. Ryder is the cutest little guy ever!!!

melissa ( : said...

So cute!! I love cousins. I bet your house isn't that bad Shannon! And that's the point... you just have to take the pictures without changing anything! ( :
Good luck! Let's for sure do dinner. The sooner the better. July gets busy and we leave on the 24th.

Katie said...

well- how fun to have you comment! Your blog is so cute! I love cousins---that is fun that Ryder gets to play! He sure is a cutie!

MikeandJoni Holmes said...

Hey Shannon just wanted to say how so darn cute Ryder is I can't stand it! As for Brad let him know how impressed I am that he can still kick like that! YOur blog is super cute, I seriously need blogging classes!

Mrs. Brindley said...

Ryder is adorable! So, I really might make you come and help me move into my, I mean our, new classroom! After moving into our new house, I am so sick of packing and unpacking boxes!