Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Sticky Situation

We went to Brick Oven this weekend for Kat's birthday. It was really fun to spend some time with them. For some reason we decided to take Ryder. He was pretty good most of the time. Cassie took him to get a sucker after we were done eating. He loved it! However, when Cassie took her sucker out to eat on the way home, he squealed for it. Cassie of course gave it to him. So needless to say he was pretty happy. He was sticking the entire thing in his mouth and then pulling it out while spraying spit everywhere. He alternated sucking on his two suckers making sure they each got the same amount of attention. It was pretty funny. Why have one when you can have two? I think Cassie is his new favorite. He wasn't too happy with me when I took the suckers away...



13 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM YUM! I can always go for two brick oven suckers myself!! I like your new back ground!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I love it, double-fisted! Looks like me!=)

jeffandallisondavies said...

Shannon you have the cutest little family! Ryder is the most adorable boy! It was good to see you the other day, I never get to see you anymore!

Anika said...

Yay Cassie! Thanks for the suckers!

Anika said...

So, are we going to go out for Cassie's bday this weekend? I FINALLY get my hair done this week, so I will be OK with going out in public by this weekend. When I say FINALLY, I mean I haven't had my hair colored for three months. SICK! Let's plan something! Love you!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cute!! dont you love messes!! he is so into those suckers his knuckles are white that is so fun , I bet that was a fit when you took those away.

Bonnie said...

What a smart kid you have! The only thing better than 1 brick oven sucker is 2! What a cutie he is!

Kristen said...

Hey Brad and Shannon. How are you! Your little guy is so dang cute. I wanted to get my twins pictures with Sarah and I couldn't decide until I saw Ryders and I was sold. His pictures are so cute. He looks a lot like you. How fun! Your blog is darling!

Kristen(Evans)Wilde

julie and john said...

Hey! I know, I love finding friends on here!! I seriously can't believe how big and cute Ryder is!! It's amazing how fast they change!! I remember seeing your family photos on Julie's photo blog, but somehow I missed your blog. I'm so glad you found us and said hi!

Mrs. Brindley said...

Shannon...hey! I love Ryder with the sucker. Did he rub it in his hair? That's what my kid would do. I hope summer is well! Talk to you soon!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

girl what can I say about the blue eyes, I love them I just want to eat him up.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little man ever!!!

Jess Perry said...

So I found your blog off of Anika's and I wanted to say hello. Send me your email...jessbperry@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to ours and we can stay in touch blogging!!

Ryder is so cute!!