Saturday, September 13, 2008

Homecoming

I have always loved the fall. It brings cool weather, fall leaves and football season. It is weird to think that I have been out of high school for almost 10 years! It is fun to see that the same traditions are still happening at good old SFHS. Cassie invited Kelli and I to the Homecoming luncheon. The food was great and it was so fun to see everyone.


These are some of the girls who graduated last year. We were missing two of them. They are still cute as ever and doing great things with their lives!

3 comments:

Kelli Schwarz said...

That was so much fun to go with you. It was good to see all the girls too. I can't believe it's been 10 years! It kind of freaks me out. We need to get together again soon. Brick Oven was so fun. I look forward to those get togethers so much!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

well I was'nt expecting me to be on your blog it took me by surprise. haha but that party was fun all of us seniors and you, cass and kelli should go to lunch sometime it would be fun. love ya shan. Oh ya and ryder is cute as ever!! tell brad hi :)

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

sorry shan I thought I was on my blog spot but this is meghan. sorry i sent it from my sisters blog.