Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ryder's summer favorites

Well I realized that I hadn't mentioned Ryder for over a month so I thought I would let you know what he is up to. Here are a few of Ryder's current favorites. He loves chocolate or pretty much any candy. I'm sure that most kids do. We have a hard time getting him to eat good food. He is a really picky eater, but he is always happy to have candy or chocolate.



He loves to follow Brad around with his lawn mower. I'm not sure if he thinks he is really helping. His mower doesn't go so well on the lawn so he walks around on the sidewalk. He also loves the vacuum. He likes to follow me around with what he thinks is a vacuum, but is really a golf bag on wheels.



Taking a break...



Ryder has started to do this funny pose with his arms behind his head, but he only does it when he is in his car seat. He is probably stretching, but we think he is just chillin! Not a care in the world!

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

Shannon, you have one seriously cute little boy. He has such beautiful eyes!

Are you coaching again this year? If so, do you have a good squad?

Emily H said...

Ha ha! I LOVE these pics! Ryder is hilarious!

Kendria said...

He sure is cute guys. I think he looks a lot like you Brad! I love his big eyes and cute little face.

Laicy said...

He is so cute! I love his chillin picture. My Max loves to vacuum too. Lets hope they always like it so we will have little helpers when they are big enough.

Unknown said...

I love the chocolate pic - what a mess!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I had to share this post with some of the girls I work with because I thought it was so dang cute! I love the pictures with the lawnmowers. I really do think you have the cutest little boy I've ever seen, and I'm not blowing smoke! I love, love his eyes!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

He looks like such a fun little boy I hope my next one is a boy!! I cant believe how grown up he is getting and he is not much older that Oaklie!

Andrea said...

Ryder is such a cute little guy!! I love watching him run around. They grow up way to fast! Cute, cute family!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

He is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he is getting...and those eyes are SO gorgeous!!

Auger Family said...

I love the chillin picture! That is how Boston falls asleep in the car too!! I thought you had fallen off the earth because you had not blogged in a month!

Cute boy!

Robbins said...

Ryder is so darn cute.

Nat said...

Isn't it fun to see them copy their daddy! He is getting so big, I like the chillin in his carseat picture. :)

Bingham fam said...

I think that little Ryder should be a SUPER MODEL! He is such a gorgeous little guy. You could make big bucks off him if you put him in the movies. :)

Adrie said...

Oh my heck your little boy is so cute, I can't beleive how big he is!!!