Sunday, November 16, 2008

Adam and Alyson

I know that Halloween is long over, but I made Brad a banana costume this year because Ryder was a monkey. I had to post the picture. He was a pretty good sport.



My little brother Adam and Alyson got married yesterday. The wedding was wonderful and very pretty. Alyson looked beautiful!
Here is a picture of the happy couple!



Ryder wasn't very cooperative for pictures. (like usual!)



We got him to stop and say "cheese" in the hallway. In this picture he is getting ready to run away.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, Brad the banana, what a good sport (and your sewing skills...!) Oh, and Adam is old enough to get married? Crazy.

Mrs. Brindley said...

I really can't believe that you convinced Brad to be a banana. I dig the costume! Your little family looks so cute at the wedding. Ryder is adorable!

Andrea said...

lol!! love the banana costume! What a cute family!

Anika said...

Fun! Weddings are always so fun! Yay! Brad + banana costume= hilarious! He's such a good sport! You can tell him I said so too! LOL!

Adrie said...

I love the banana that is so funny!!!

Suzanna said...

Love the banana costume. That says alot shannon if you can get Brad to wear that. Good job on sewing it to. Wow.

melissa ( : said...

Okay LOVE the banana suit... way to go!
And you look great! Hope all is going well! Thanks for you sweet comments... it's fun to keep in touch. Tell all I said HI!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

He is so stinken cute, and I love the costume.