Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This was the only picture that I managed to snap on Thanksgiving before my camara died. Ryder is getting so big and starting to talk. He is at such a fun age.



Brad and I went to Vegas with Scott and Jess for our 5 year anniversary. It was really fun. We did a lot of shopping and a lot of eating! This is at the Bellagio (my favorte hotel on the strip). No, we didn't get to stay there, but our hotel was nice too. I can't believe I have been married for 5 years. Brad is a wonderful husband and he takes such good care of Ryder and me. I love you Brad! :)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Shannon, I came across your blog.. I love it!! Your baby is getting so big!! I have my blog but it is private so if ya want an invite send me your email @ natrat67@yahoo.com (I am gonna add you to my friend list so I can stay in touch with ya..)
Natalie Lundell

The Daley Fam said...

Can I just tell you that you're gorgeous?! And you have the cutest little boy ever. That's all. :)

Whitaker Family said...

Hi!! That looks like a lot of fun!! I love Vegas, so much to do and see. I hope that you had a great time. You look awesome!!

Katie said...

So fun! 5 years-wow- it is so weird how time goes so fast but it feels like it doesn't. I still remember Anna and I going to your reception. Hey- I heard she is engaged-I am excited for her!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm jealous that you got to go to Vegas! I love it there!!! Cute fam!!

Kim Cannon said...

Less than a week and we will be there! I can't wait to see how much Ryder has changed. Ben and Lily are pretty excited to see Uncle Brad too. Ben is always talking about how Brad is a teaser and he throws them up. We can't wait to get there!

Karlee said...

5 Years! Wow! Are we that old? Vegas sounds like lots of fun. You look great! Brad as a banana... that's awesome! I'm so glad you posted the picture. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

becca said...

Ryder is so cute Shannon- and so big! I stumbled on here after looking at Candice's blog. Hope you don't mind! Ü