Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Girls night out is the best idea. I don't know why we didn't start it sooner. We just get a bunch of girls together. Seriously anyone can come! The only rules are no kids and no husbands. We decided that we didn't want to do a club where we always have to go to someone's home. We try to get out and do something different every month. We went to a movie in May. We went to dinner at Red Robin in June. We have so much fun when we are together. We had a slumber party at the cabin for July. It was really fun to just eat junk and talk. We stayed up so late. I was shocked that I made it that long!

3 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Oh man! That looks like so much fun...I hope to get in on the action when I get back. You'll have to let me know when you are doing it so I can join! =)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to these outtings with my girl friends. It is such a nice break from life.

Kelli Schwarz said...

That was so much fun!! I can't wait to do it again! I loved every minute of it. I did pay for it for 2 days after though. I was so tired! I don't think a pregnant girl should stay up until 2:00 in the morning like I did. I love our GNO. Why didn't we start this sooner?