Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

My Mom's birthday was on July 20th. I really don't know exactly how old she is. I could figure it out, but I'll just say she is still pretty young. She is my favorite shopping partner. She helps me with everything. She is always offering to tend Ryder even though he is going through a bratty fit throwing stage. (At least we hope it is a stage.) My Mom is an example to me of the right way to live and treat people. I am thankful to have such a wonderful Mom. Happy Birthday!!



Kylee's birthday is on July 22nd. She is going to be a Senior in high school this year, which is really weird to me. She is so talented. She is an amazing softball player and and even more amazing person. She always does the right thing. I always think it is kind of funny because she is the youngest and could probably get away with anything. Ryder loves her. He gets so excited when he sees her.
My Grandma Bufton had been talking about going to Kit Kittridge because she was about Kit's age during the time of the movie. I took my Mom, Grandma and Kylee last week. It was a cute movie. Here we are outside the theater.



Emily's birthday is the same day as my Mom. Emily is such a great sister-in-law. We love her! She seriously helps with the kids all the time. She is so good to do anything for them. She is for sure their favorite! This is her with all of them at the family reunion. Happy Birthday Em!

6 comments:

Robbins said...

Shannon,
Hey I found your blog through Aly Dart's. It is darling! Little Ryder is so darn cute.
Aren't we lucky to have wonderful moms? I just wish mine was closer so I could be with her more. I was jealous reading about your mom.
Great job with your blog.
Billi

The Higginson's said...

Wow! That is alot of birthdays to celebrate just within days. I hope they had a good day. You have the best and nicest family!

*Los Silva * said...

Your mother is so beautiful and your grandma too!

Kim Cannon said...

Em is the favorite, what about Aunt Kim? I am just kidding, my kids love Aunt Em too, she is much funner than I am.

Anika said...

YES! Jim and Becky will adopt you in a heartbeat!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Wow, I can't believe Kylie is going to be a Senior! It seems like just yesterday we would hang out at the Bufton house on Friday nights and tend that little girl. She is so talented! I love your mom! She is a great lady. Its always nice to have your mom around to help you with everything!