Friday, July 25, 2008

Seven Peaks

This summer a bunch of my friends got season passes to Seven Peaks. It has been a lot of fun. We try to go about once a week. Some weeks we go more. Ryder has learned to love the water. The first time I took him, he was kind of a boob. Now he is a crazy man in the water. It worries me a little because he is so comfortable, but hopefully some good swim lessons will do the trick. I haven't taken any pictures of my friends at 7 Peaks. I don't usually bring my camera and also I don't think most of them want to be on my blog in their swimsuit.
Evelyn, Madi and Kamilla have been visiting for the month of July. We have been able to do some fun stuff with them. This is Evelyn and Kamilla. I got to take Evelyn to the doctor for an ultrasound. It was so cool and the baby is definitely a boy. Yay!





Cliff and Lynda


Madi and Emily

6 comments:

Emily H said...

That was a fun night at 7 Peaks. I love these pics! Cecilia will be so happy when she sees that pic of me and Madi because she gave me that towel...Go Real Madrid!!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I had a pass to 7 Peaks a couple of years ago and it was awesome. I would go all the time after work, so it was later and less busy. Go ahead and post the swimsuit pics!! He he, I just don't want to be the only slutty one who's been on a blog in my suit!! =)

Anika said...

Can we find a day a go when I can come? I haven't been to Seven Peaks since I was like in high school and I am so excited to go!

Anika said...

I loved Dark Knight! We missed the first 10 minutes though... haha! We'll have to go see it again! Did you guys have fn the rest of the night!?

*Los Silva * said...

I recognize that towel!

Kelli Schwarz said...

I love the Peaks! Especially when I get to go with all of you! This has been the best Summer for it, and I think we should make it a yearly tradition:) I loved it!