Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BBQ

We had a little BBQ at Wells and Chrisi's house which by the way is so cute! Chrisi is great at decorating. Scott and Kat are in town for the week. It was so fun to see them. They just had little baby Sophia a couple of weeks ago. She is just precious and beautiful like her mom! She is so tiny. I wish I would have gotten a close up of her. Kat of course looks phenomenal two weeks after giving birth. This is all of the girls + Ryder.


The kids! Carter is a cute big brother!The boys...



3 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I love summer BBQ's, they are the best! isn't it crazy that we all have kids now? You're little Ryder has the prettiest eyes ever.

Anika said...

All of the girls but Anika! I was so sad we couldn't make it! My mom and dad bought us movie tickets, and who can say no to a free movie? Not me! We'll see you tonight though and I'm EXCITED!

Jan Scarpino said...

LooK At All tHe SmOkeN' hOt Momma's and Daddy's!
I love that "the gang" still hang out together.. good times! Love you guys