Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryder!

I took the day off for Ryder's big first birthday! Here he is ready to go. We went shopping and to McDonald's. We had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for the big party. It was a really fun day. I am so excited for summer. This day was just a little taste of the sweet freedom to come.
I wore Ryder out before the party! Don't worry, after a quick nap he was back in business.
We did the traditional personal cake for Ryder. He played in it for a minute, but it turns out he didn't like the sticky frosting all over his fingers. Maybe he just likes to be clean? Probably not...
It was so nice to have family and friends over for Ryder's birthday. He is such a lucky little boy because he has so many people who love him. Happy Birthday Ry!





5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Shannon,
Your little boy is darling! It is really fun to see everyone as moms! It looks like you guys are doing great. Our blog is toddnicolefamily.blogspot.com if your interested! take care Nicole Houghton

The O'Briens said...

Shannon,
I found your and Brad's blog through the Spanish Fork site, and about passed out when I saw your little boy!! Seriously, he could NOT be cuter. He clearly got his mom's good looks. I hope all is well with you and your little family. Just thought I'd say, "hi."
Steph O'Brien (McConnell)

Anika said...

It was such a fun party! Sorry we couldn't stay longer... Ryder is so cute! Love you guys!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! What a cutie! I love his 1 year pictures, and his grumpy face, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Your baby is 1 i can not beleive it he is so handsome,Ihope he had a good day I love his 1 year old pictures they are so cute!!