Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trip to Cancun!

"Could you rub some lotion on my back Brad?" No comment needed!





Jessica and I rode the city bus all the way to Wal-mart to buy lounge floats. We got to Wal-mart and all we could find were these floating animals. I got a sting-ray and Jess got an alligator. We had a hard time communicating because we didn't know Spanish. On our way home we found the floating lounge mats at a flea market for half the cost. Oh well.... we had a good time.


Brad promised me a trip to Cancun last fall. We finally made the trip over Spring Break with Scott and Jessica. It was so much fun. We spent five wonderful days on the beach. We sure were excited to get home to see our babies!

1 comments:

The Higginson's said...

I'm glad that you started your blog. It looks great! The pictures of cancun are nice. If you made a cd of them, i will need to copy it. Oh yah, love the comment about scott and brad! Ha Ha. I look forward to blogging with you!