Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Fun

Today was my first official Mother's Day. Last year I was overdue and waiting to pop. This Mother's Day was much better. I feel so lucky to be Ryder's mom. He is so fun. He can always make me smile. I just love him! My sweet husband cooked breakfast and got Ryder ready for church. He also gave me tickets to Stomp, which I am very excited about. We had a nice day visiting family. Here are some pictures of the special mothers in my life.

Ryder showing off those rabbit teeth with Grandma Hales.

Ryder and me with Grandma Bufton and Great-grandma Ludlow.

Ryder and Great-grandma Bufton.

My mom and me with Adam and Kylee.

Ryder and Grandma Bufton.

8 comments:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Gril I found your blog I am so excited, that you are on here now, I really need to update mine bad but the only time I get to be on it is at work, but I love the pics of Ryder he is so stinken cute, my mom was talking about him today, she thought he was beautiful. well girl take care and see you on Ryders B-day.

*Los Silva * said...

Hey Shannon I'm Cecilia from Spain. I just found your blog and I saw some pics of you guys. Your baby is beautiful. Take care!

Anika said...

Happy Mother's Day! Excited to see you guys soon!

Christy said...

Shannon!! It's so good to see how you guys are doing, your little guy is So cute!!! Tell Brad I said Hi and I would love to keep in touch:)

Kelli Schwarz said...

Shan- I love that little Ryder...what a little doll. It was so great seeing you the other day. I am so excited about our girls night. Even if it's just you and me we are going to a movie! HAHA It looks like you had a great mother's day. Stomp looks really cool and I am sure you are going to love going. We will see about Wednesday...hopefully we can make it down. Love you!

Barney Family said...

Hey I found your blog from Aly's! I hope you don't mind that I took a peak at your cute family. I just wanted to say Hi!

Your little Ryder is so cute!

Kellie

Bonnie said...

How fun! Ryder is so cute. He seems to be walking around so good for his age, what a cutie!

Jan Scarpino said...

Hey guys! I found your blog and wanted to say hello.. It is so great to see that your family is doing well! Ryder is so adorable, Im glad that I finally got to see him. Happy Mothers Day Shannon! I hope you are enjoying being a mom. Take care, Love ya! Jan(chambers)